Computer Use Policy
There are computers available for use in the library. These machines have various software programs installed which are subject to change. These machines all also have Internet access. Use of the Internet is subject to the library's Public Use of Internet policy.
- All computers are free for use by holders of valid Milwaukee County Federated Library System library cards.
- MCFLS library cards will be blocked from computer use once fines total $5.00 or more. This amount was set by the majority of SAM users.
- Individuals who are not residents of Milwaukee County, and wish to have extended use of computers, may purchase computer use cards as follows:
1 month: $30; Yearly use: $60
- Milwaukee county residents are not eligible for purchasing computer use cards.
- Computers which only access the library's online catalog may be used at any time by any library visitor.
Adopted by Library Board on March 29, 2004
Last Revised July 11, 2005