Whatever your summer plans, we've got new books that we highly recommend! Get ideas, inspiration, and more whether you're hitting the road to visit family & friends, hosting endless get-togethers, or just taking some time off to enjoy the season.
Road Trip: Take these along to immerse yourself in the culture of journeying - both on the road, and personal journeys.
- Winnebago Nation: The RV in American Culture by James B. Twitchell
- You Are Here: From the Compass to GPS, the History and Future of How We Find Ourselves by Hiawatha Bray
- Man on the Run: Paul McCartney in the 1970s by Tom Doyle
So Many Barbecues: Pick these up to get some fresh recipes when you're sick of making the same old potato salad.
- Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream Desserts by Jeni Britton Bauer
- The Oh She Glows Cookbook: Over 100 Vegan Recipes to Glow from the Inside Out by Angela Liddon
- Eating Wildly: Foraging for Life, Love and the Perfect Meal by Ava Chin
Cabin Getaway: It's not all lounging by the lake. Stay occupied - and learn to love your tiny cabin - with these books.
- The Big Tiny: A Built-it-Myself Memoir by Dee Williams
- The Colossal Book of Short Puzzles and Problems by Martin Gardner
- Ten Thousand Birds: Ornithology Since Darwin by Tim Birkhead
Stay-cation: Pick up a new hobby or take a worldwide trip from the comfort of your deck.
- The Rooftop Beekeeper: A Scrappy Guide to Keeping Urban Honeybees by Megan Paska with Rachel Wharton
- 100 Places You Will Never Visit: The World's Most Secret Locations by Daniel Smith
- Pedestrianism: When Watching People Walk was America's Favorite Spectator Sport by Matthew Algeo