ON-LINE RESOURCES TO HELP YOU FIND YOUR NEXT GREAT READ
Novelist K-8 - Fiction database designed especially for elementary and middle school users, with easy-to-use subject access to fiction titles aimed at the K-8 population. Includes reading lists, author and book read-a-likes and genre overviews. Provided by BadgerLink.
E-Reading Room for Kids & Teens - E-books for kids and teens from Wisconsin's Digital Library
Caldecott Medal Winners - Awarded each year to the most distinguished American picture book for children.
Newbery Medal Winners - Awarded each year to the author of the most distinguished contribution to American literature for children.
GuysRead - A website dedicated to connecting boys to great books. Founded by author Jon Scieszka
BOOKLISTS to Help you find your next great read
Battle of the Books 2017 - 2018An academic competition testing teams' knowledge of selected books. This booklist is the list used by the Shorewood Elementary Schools.
- If You Liked Diary of a Wimpy Kid . . .
- If you Liked Harry Potter . . .
- If you liked Percy Jackson . . .
- Fun and Funny Picture Books
- Fun and Funny Chapter Books
- New Baby: Books for Brothers and Sisters
- Potty Time
- REDgen Transition Years: Preschool to late Elementary
- Back to School Picture Books