Digital Downloads 101
One-on-one expert guidance to get you started with the library's digital collection!
Drop in with your device of choice (tablet, e-reader, smartphone, computer) and we will guide you through any step or the whole process of using library e-books, e-audiobooks or digital magazines. No experience necessary. Held monthly on the third Saturday morning from 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Summer 2017 Schedule
- Friday, June 9, 9:00-10;00 a.m. - At Senior Resource Center drop-in tech help program ("If it Goes Beep..."). Open to anyone.
- Saturday, June 17 with Rachel
- Saturday, July 15 with Rachel
- Saturday, August 19 with Emily
Fall 2017 Schedule
- Friday, September 15, 9:00-10:00 a.m. - At Senior Resource Center drop-in tech help program ("If it Goes Beep..."). Open to anyone.
- Saturday, September 16
- Saturday, October 21
- Saturday, November 18
- Saturday, December 16