You can print from home, on the go, or from a wireless device in the library with ePRINTit at Shorewood Public Library.
You do not need to have a library card in order to print.
There are three ways to use mobile printing:
- Go to Shorewood Public Library's ePRINTit web portal: https://tbs.eprintit.com/portal/#/ppl/upload/Shorewoodwi
- Upload your document
- Enter a user name (can be anything you wish - i.e. your full name, a nickname, email address, etc.) or library card number (not required). Optional: enter an email address to receive confirmation that your print job has been sent to the library's printer
- Click submit.
- When you arrive at the library printing kiosk, simply type in the username you used to submit your print jobs to locate and print your items.
- Email your document as an attachment, or simply forward an email you wish to print. IMPORTANT: to print a boarding pass, you must either download a PDF of the pass and email or upload that file OR save the web-based pass as a web archive file and email or upload that file.
- To print in black and white, send to tbs-Shorewoodwiemail@example.com
- To print in color, send to tbs-Shorewoodwifirstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be emailed instructions to release and pay for your print job.
- When you arrive at the library printing kiosk, simply type in the part of your email address BEFORE the "@" symbol to locate and print your items.
- Download the ePRINTit Public Print Locations app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Be sure you get the app called "Public Print Locations" in order to be able to use the library's mobile printing.
- Open the app and set it up following the prompts. It is recommended that you allow location access by the app, in order to quickly find and select Shorewood's printer (or that of any other nearby county library or public location which uses this software!)
- Choose the file you wish to print, following the instructions for the type of item/file in order to submit it correctly
- Select "TBS" from the public print locations, and then choose Shorewood Public Library
- Specify your print instructions, and enter a user name (can be anything you wish - i.e. your full name, a nickname, email address, etc.) or library card number (not required) associated with your print job(s)
- You will receive an authentication code and instructions to release and pay for your print job.