Wisconsin's Digital Library
GET STARTED WITH E-BOOKS, Digital audiobooks and digital magazines IN THREE STEPS
E-books are made available through Wisconsin’s Digital Library.
- Find e-books, digital audiobooks and digital magazines by visiting CountyCat (SEE BELOW FOR HOW-TO VIDEO) or go directly to Wisconsin’s Digital Library in your web browser or using the Libby app
- Sign in to check out: Sign in to your library account using your library card number and PIN in order to instantly borrow items
- Borrow and read: Read the instruction pages linked below to learn about using e-books, digital audiobooks, or digital magazines on your particular device. OR read instantly in your Internet browser using OverDrive READ – no e-reading device required. Look for “OverDrive READ” in the “Available Formats” list in Wisconsin's Digital Library to find these titles.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING LIBRARY E-BOOKS
- Libby App (for iOS, most Android, and most Windows devices)
- Kindle e-readers (not Kindle Fire)
- Don’t see your device listed? Look at the OverDrive Help Device Resource Center to learn how you can use library e-books with your device.