Manage Your Money
Whether you're saving for college, buying your first home, making a household purchase, or planning your retirement, we have many resources available to help you, both online and at the library. And the best part is: they're free! How much will you save by using the library?
Full text journal and peer-reviewed articles dating back to 1886 covering all disciplines of business. Provided by BadgerLink
Full text coverage of regional business publications. Provided by BadgerLink
Authoritative and up-to-date service and repair information for thousands of domestic and imported vehicles. Provided by BadgerLink
Presents articles on health, public safety, marketplace economics and the judicial & regulatory actions that affect consumers. Provided by BadgerLink
Provides independent, differentiated and actionable analysis to help you make better investment and business decisions. Includes S&P Global’s Equity and Fund Research business, a leading provider of independent research and commentary with offerings focused on stocks, ETFs and mutual funds as well as sectors and industries. Replaces Value Line Investment Survey
We subscribe to the following daily/weekly business and finance publications: Barron’s Weekly; BizTimes (regional coverage); Bloomberg Business Week; Business Journal (regional coverage)
- Consumer Reports (in print) - Monthly issues present articles on health, public safety, marketplace economics and the judicial & regulatory actions that affect consumers. Also available online.
- Consumer Reports Buying Guide - Annual compilation of product ratings from Consumer Reports magazine.
- Kiplinger’s Personal Finance - Monthly publication dedicated to personal finance.
- Money - Personal and family finance magazine with articles providing guidance on making, investing, spending, and saving money.
- The Car Book by Jack Gillis - Annual car ratings and prices
- Economist - A weekly news magazine of world politics and current affairs, business, finance and science published in London, England.
- Forbes - For those in business interested in developing management insight through review of the nation's largest corporations
- Inc. - Presents articles on financial & personnel management, marketing, administration, sales and operations for executives & managers of small to mid-sized companies.