Manage Your Money
Whether you're saving for college, buying your first home, making a household purchase, or planning your retirement, we have many resources available to help you, both online and at the library. And the best part is: they're free! How much will you save by using the library?
Online Library Resources
Auto Repair Source
Authoritative and up-to-date service and repair information for thousands of domestic and imported vehicles. Provided by BadgerLink
Business Source Premier
Full text journal and peer-reviewed articles dating back to 1886 covering all disciplines of business. Provided by BadgerLink
Provides articles on health, public safety, marketplace economics and the judicial & regulatory actions that affect consumers, as well as product ratings and reviews. This resource is only available to Shorewood residents. This resource is generously funded by the Lange Bequest.
Presents articles on health, public safety, marketplace economics and the judicial & regulatory actions that affect consumers. Provided by BadgerLink
Morningstar Investment Research Center
Provides financial information, portfolio analysis, information about investment options, and up-to-date financial news and commentary. This resource is available to everyone inside the library, and to Shorewood residents from home. This resource is generously funded by the Lange Bequest.
CLICK HERE to access Morningstar while inside the library.
CLICK HERE to access Morningstar remotely.
Regional Business News
Full text coverage of regional business publications. Provided by BadgerLink
at the library
We subscribe to the following daily/weekly business and finance publications: Barron’s Weekly; BizTimes (regional coverage); Business Journal (regional coverage); Value Line Investment Survey
- Consumer Reports (in print) - Monthly issues present articles on health, public safety, marketplace economics and the judicial & regulatory actions that affect consumers. Also available online.
- Consumer Reports Buying Guide - Annual compilation of product ratings from Consumer Reports magazine.
- The Car Book by Jack Gillis - Annual car ratings and prices
- Kiplinger’s Personal Finance - Monthly publication dedicated to personal finance.
- Economist - A weekly news magazine of world politics and current affairs, business, finance and science published in London, England.
- Forbes - For those in business interested in developing management insight through review of the nation's largest corporations
- Inc. - Presents articles on financial & personnel management, marketing, administration, sales and operations for executives & managers of small to mid-sized companies.