Manage Your Money
Whether you're saving for college, buying your first home, making a household purchase, or planning your retirement, we have many resources available to help you, both online and at the library. And the best part is: they're free! How much will you save by using the library?
Full text journal and peer-reviewed articles dating back to 1886 covering all disciplines of business. Provided by BadgerLink
Full text coverage of regional business publications. Provided by BadgerLink
Authoritative and up-to-date service and repair information for thousands of domestic and imported vehicles. Provided by BadgerLink
Presents articles on health, public safety, marketplace economics and the judicial & regulatory actions that affect consumers. Provided by BadgerLink
We subscribe to the following daily/weekly business and finance publications: Barron’s Weekly; BizTimes (regional coverage); Bloomberg Business Week; Business Journal (regional coverage)
- Consumer Reports (in print) - Monthly issues present articles on health, public safety, marketplace economics and the judicial & regulatory actions that affect consumers. Also available online.
- Consumer Reports Buying Guide - Annual compilation of product ratings from Consumer Reports magazine.
- Kiplinger’s Personal Finance - Monthly publication dedicated to personal finance.
- The Car Book by Jack Gillis - Annual car ratings and prices
- Economist - A weekly news magazine of world politics and current affairs, business, finance and science published in London, England.
- Forbes - For those in business interested in developing management insight through review of the nation's largest corporations
- Inc. - Presents articles on financial & personnel management, marketing, administration, sales and operations for executives & managers of small to mid-sized companies.