Toddler Time Story Time is for two-year-olds and their adult caregivers. We offer Toddler Time on Thursday mornings for four week sessions at various times throughout the school year. Registration is required, and opens up two weeks before story times start. Register online via the Events Calendar for April 2018 sessions. Registration begins March 19. You can also register over the phone 847-2670 or in person.
There are a few things we'd like you to know before you come to story time:
- Please discuss story time with your child before you come. Explain that there will be stories, games, and puppets and that you will participate together.
- Make this a special time for you and your child to interact and enjoy. Please bring only the child who is registered. Activities are not appropriate for older children. If you must bring other children, please talk to Heide before the session.
- Please make every effort to be on time. Two-year-olds are easily distracted and latecomers become the focus of attention.
- Please do not use cell phones or other devices during the session. Your full attention should be on your child.
- Plan to check out books so that you and your child may take the story time experience home with you.
- Most of all, have fun! The main purpose of this program is for everyone to have a good time. With your help, we hope to develop your toddler's love of books and the library.