Story Time is for two, three and four year-olds and their adult caregivers. Winter 2023 Story Times on held onThursday mornings January 19 - March 9 at 9:00 and 10:00 a.m. Registration is required and begins January 3. When you register, you are registering for all sessions. You do not need to register for each date. You may register for the 9:00 a.m. session or the 10:00 a.m. session online. You may also register over the phone 847-2670 or in person.
There are a few things we'd like you to know before you come to story time:
- Please discuss story time with your child before you come. Explain that there will be stories, games, and puppets and that you will participate together.
- Make this a special time for you and your child to interact and enjoy. Please bring only the child who is registered. Activities are not appropriate for older children. If you must bring other children, please talk to Heide before the session.
- Please make every effort to be on time. Young children are easily distracted and latecomers become the focus of attention.
- Please do not use cell phones or other devices during the session. Your full attention should be on your child.
- Plan to check out books so that you and your child may take the story time experience home with you.
- Most of all, have fun! The main purpose of this program is for everyone to have a good time. With your help, we hope to develop your toddler's love of books and the library.
- If there is anything you feel I should know about your child (allergies, fears, sensitivities, etc.) please feel free to talk with me. We want every child to have the best possible experience at the library.