Summer Reading Challenge 2015
HOW IT WORKS
Do you live in Milwaukee County and are you entering grade 7-12 in the fall? Congrats! You're eligible to participate.
- Sign up for the Summer Reading Challenge at the library.
- You'll get a READING/CHALLENGE log. Keep this somewhere safe. This is your record of participation. Your score card. Your pass key. Your everything.
- Read 5 books or 800 pages to receive your coupon pack and your 1st raffle entry to win great prizes.
- Read over the CHALLENGES log to see what kinds of awesome things you can do to get extra raffle entries. Cook a meal, run/walk/bike a mile, get to know the library, and more. Some challenges are on the honor system (we trust you!), while some involve you visiting the library or sending us photos.
- Each completed CHALLENGE gets you 1 additional entry into the raffle at the end of the summer. Complete all challenges for 11 additional raffle entries!
- No matter how many CHALLENGES you complete, your completed READING LOG earns you a pack of coupons for free stuff all over the place.